Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 5 of Seriously Hardly Having Very Much Sugar at All

I'm serious. Day 3 began an unsweetened cappuccino addiction...but for now, I think, if I can just make much-less-sugar my everyday, unconscious reality, I'm good.

I'm not doing this 100% raw. I'm frankly indulging all fat and protein cravings, El Pollo Loco included (meat only), and seeing if it makes eating less sugar easier. (It does.) (That said, eating raw also seems easier.) (Also my body tolerates meat pretty well, much better than breadstuffs or pasta.)

We are NOT eating breadstuffs or pasta, for sure not that. And I'm actually mostly eating raw, probably 80%.

By the way, I recently discovered the wonderfulness of black beans in a smoothie. It was a couple handful cooked black beans, handful blueberries, handful blackberries, couple chard leaves, a banana and some water. The beans lent no flavor, just substance and nutrition, iron especially.

Ok that's all. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment