Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today's Fud

smoothie of 3 oranges + 3 celery stalks + couple inches cucumber + 1 kohlrabi leaf + mess of leftover green tea + lil water, yummers

the rest of the raw burger mischung from last night minus wrappings

a 3dnfscm which knocked me out (with sleep, I mean), for the first time I can remember, driving home from class in Pasadena. So I guess the beloved 3dnfscm must now be considered a true slip (I only count true slips to be ones that put me to sleep or otherwise do something physically weird to me, and 3dnfscms never had before). Alright then.

a treinte (sp?) green iced tea with no sweetener

one of those Starbucks nutbars (term could be applied to me as well)

1/2 a cucumber

water and meat from 1 sweet young Thai coconut, so, so, so wonderful

chopped cauliflower, green bell pepper, corn and mushroom, topped with crunchies from sauteeing in olive oil pressed garlic, chopped white onion, salt and "Thai" seasoning...realized I could try just forking the lovely bits from the oil out and dropping them into the veggies, so as not to cook said veggies by coating them w/warm sautee oil...it totally worked. Soooooo delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment