Thursday, January 12, 2012

About this morning's drink

It might not sound good, and it might not be good, but I stumbled onto the salty-sweet-perky taste of celery and orange together a few months ago and really enjoy it. It's also pretty hearty, for me, anyway, especially, it seems like, when a couple greens are in there too. I read somewhere once that raw greens have a lot of protein, and it seems plausible. My body does seem to feel satisfied by them in a similar way to when I eat meat. Plus just by looking, most kale and collards these days could be sewn into purses, youknowimsaying.

By the way, what are your thoughts on cucumber? I kind of get this vibe it might actually be good for your skin, despite everyone who says it is. Since it seems so comfortable sitting around a drink anonymously I tend to throw it in a lot -- what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment