Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today's Foodstuffs

Except, not...though your employees are delightful.



smoothie of juice of 5 oranges + 2 stalks celery + 2 inches cucumber + handful parsley + mess of leftover tea = REALLY GOOD!

cup clover tea + dab honey, wonderful

2 not-great donut holes from a package a classmate had brought for the class.

1 cup soaked buckwheat groats + 2 cups nutmilk + tsp or so honey + dash vanilla extract (unnecessary) + dash punkin pie spice, lovely

2 Thai tea bobas after a hot afternoon of driving around in LA. Well, they seemed like a good idea at the time. The flavor was refreshing, and at the second place we stopped (photo above) Chato even got some extra-special lovingup from the employees and their relatives. But this boba, this boba fucking knocked me fucking out! Almost fell asleep driving home a couple times, yuck!

I guess this is my one issue with eating raw: my system becomes pretty intolerant of anything that doesn't vibe right with raw (rashy lips, tongue bumps, ridiculous fatigue, etc.). Have you experienced anything like that? And then foods I'd expect to irritate, my body has no problem with, like meat and dark chocolate (partly why I don't wholeheartedly call chocolate a slip).


Ok. Then had kelp noodle mushroom garlic spaghetti part 2, really, really, really good!


Then I finally opened a Christmas gift from a very kind coworker at my last job, which involved milk chocolate Ghiradelli (sp?) squares with toasted rice. I did not in fact throw them away. I in fact probably ate 7 squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment