Friday, January 20, 2012

Thinking about

1. Nutrional ways to heal teeth. Apparently one woman healed her son's cavity with ghee and fermented cod liver oil (fermented?)! I guess together this pair is unstoppable (maybe something like grapefruit and cucumber?) Please let me know if you know any suppliers of "grassfed" butter and/or pleasant ways to take cod liver oil!

The article didn't used to say exactly how much she gave her son of the oils, but now it does, toward the middle.

2. I don't know about you, but I'm just not a huge fan of chewing! Drinking is so much more fun. Am thinking lately, though, that Nature might have me use the blender a little less, and teeth a little more.

3. How soaked buckwheat groats, in the right marinade, might make a fabuloso crumbled cheese (feta?) substitute...maybe wine, olive oil and salt or something? Will try soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment