Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today's Foodstuffs

smoothie of bunch of kale + handful parsley + 1/2 pear + juice of 4 oranges + 2 inches cucumber + cup leftover tea + water, good!

the rest of the INCREDIBLE coconut cream...let's call it pudding. Oh my gosh, this was soooo delicious, and filling/hearty. With the smoothie and a handful of nuts through the morning, I wasn't hungry untiil around 2 pm.

treinte (sp?) green iced tea no sweetener

handful raw nuts mixed

INCREDIBLE dish of raw kelp noodes -- rinse the packetful, then let it soak in a bowl of warm water, while you blender 1/2 cup raw nuts + juice of 1/2 lemon + few dashes paprika, salt and fajita seasoning. I cheated and heated some chopped onion and garlic in olive oil on the stove and also added this to the blender mixture. When it was all mashed up I drained the noodles, scooped the blendermash onto them, and chopped up my last 3 olives very fine. Massaged the creamcheesy stuff into the noodles with my hands, then chopped up a big mushroom pretty finely and added that in. A few splashes of the olive brine got into the mix, too. THIS IS AN INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS AND HEARTY DISH! A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment