Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Day

Hey there! So this is my first, not 100% successful, day of meeting Jinjee Talifero's all-year-all-raw challenge dealio!

My it's expensive! I did one of her programs a couple years ago, though (when I could afford it), and by a mixture of this and a blessed bit of confusion on Jinjee's part about which Maggie Sullivan I really am -- I don't publish "Natural Awakenings" -- confusion I only learned about after she'd approved my profile submission -- well here I am getting to do the pretty thing for free! Thanks God!

Fresh-squeezed tangerine-grapefruit juice in the morning (only because citrus juicers are cheap), then the somehow grainy (possibly pencil lead) end of a dark-chocolate-almond-sea-salt bar left in my purse.

Well, it had to be rid of. (And brings up a point: how bad is a vice, really, if it doesn't have gluten or dairy?????

What if this is asked in italics????)

Later, a handful of raw though not soaked nuts from fridge (yes, love, I dabbled in raw before we met...but never with such commitment or anticipation).

It's 4 pm and I'm HONGRY!!!!! Not raw's fault but New Year's Day laziness. Am now trying to figure out how not to go to Starbucks. From past dabbles I know I can lose weight ingesting such evil, as long as I get 3 raw deals/meals a day. Never tried it long enough to see what might happen next, though.

This time we shall see! Onward, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment