Sunday, January 15, 2012

Today's Foodstuffs

juice of 5 oranges + 2 celery stalks + leftover tea + water, good!

1 apple + shmears peanut butter + chopped parsley, wonderful!

1 avocado + dash salt, divine

a banana which I'm sure is gonna be great

cup green tea

the end of a bag of gummi bears from August 2009, that did need to be rid of from the refrigerator. They were as good as they probably were the day of their birth(s?). I don't really like gummi candy but needed something sweet and that's what we had.

some Crenshaw melon

bunch of salsa + guacamole + a few tortilla chips (corn chips -- though not straight potato chips -- are a definite slip for my body, no way around calling these chips a slip today)

I really probably should think about getting more of Jinjee's "work ethic" idea going here. Even I'm getting tired of seeing so many slips.

No comments:

Post a Comment