Monday, January 23, 2012

Thinking about

I just noticed a couple of good things about my slips and eating raw in general.

1. The slips are really unimaginative. They're basically for fat, sugar, salt and a sense of human participation (this might be the most compelling pull), all of which can be satisfied on raw. Might that speak well of the flavorfulness of eating this way? (Chato's beloved teacher says she can't eat raw because it isn't flavorful.) I mean, I'm not craving an exotic, rarely-experienced taste forbidden by raw -- or even craving meat, for gosh sakes. Flavors that can be included are, pretty much, any spice (except, like, the bacon fat spice or something).

2. Oh, I guess that was all.

2 comments:

  1. If you find a raw substitute for Fritos chili cheese chips, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Are you a Fritos person? As junk food goes I actually don't think they're that bad. At least the un-special-flavored kind have like three ingredients or something (I think it's just corn, oil and salt).

    ReplyDelete