Monday, January 2, 2012

And that's, okay.



This occurred later.

And that's, okay.

I guess I just want you to know I'm aiming for honesty here, among other things...also that if you're on this same what they call path or whatever, for what it's worth I really do think that a nonfat decaf mostly-espresso-and-ice drink is not that bad in the scheme of things. Fuck it. For now we're happy to get 3 raw deals a day. I'm pretty sure nutrition eventually wins, if you stick with it in an inclusive rather than denying vibe. (I do constitutionally have a soft spot for the incremental, though, and know lots of others don't.)

For the record, we're also at this very moment ingesting fing AWESOME, 2nd-deal-of-day, mushroom wings (recipe below!) and red bell pepper (note to self: salty's a great context for red bell pepper).


No comments:

Post a Comment