Monday, January 2, 2012

And so the contradictions began / Today's Foodstuffs

Well, Gabrielle said she'd like to hear what I'm eating...and I guess I can see an argument for it...so, though it's a bit cringeful, perhaps we'll list the daily foodstuffs. Until we just can't live with ourselves any longer. (Please do forgive, darling, I'm still in a "Mrs. Miniver" hangover, from last night.)

Not tolly sure how to do this -- let me know if you have any ideas -- but I guess for now I'll make a daily post which is JUST foodstuffs (called "Today's Foodstuffs"), and the list'll grow as I add to it throughout the day.

Today's foodstuffs so far:

1 green apple
a pie of another green apple, a red'n'yellow apple, a grated carrot, an avocado, and leftover groundup nuts from making nutmilk the night before
a venti 4-shot decaf nonfat iced salted carmel mocha with, yes, whipped cream
some shoyu mushroom wings (recipe below)
another tail end of a dark chocolate bar left in the fridge, which did need to be gotten rid of
a smoothie of a couple big leaves of nasty honking kale + a sweet, soft lil handful of cilantro + the tail end of a cucumber + about 1 1/2 cups leftover green tea + the juice of two tangerines and a grapefruit



and an unfortunate, unspecified quantity of actual popcorn





P.S. PLEASE let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to know/hear/talk about in this whole raw year deal thing we got going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment